You can become a member of BBE either as an organisation or as an individual
Whether you're new to fundraising or an experienced fundraiser for your band, building an effective 'case for support' is essential.
This new fundraising webinar is designed to give you an overview of what you need to do to help people believe in your work, before you begin the process of securing grants and donations.
At the heart of good fundraising lies the answer to the critical question, “Why should I support you?” This engaging session will help you understand the necessary components that make up a ‘case for support’, which can become a powerful communication tool for your band.
The webinar is designed as an overview for those who want a solid introduction. It is also an opportunity to reflect on your band’s positioning, messaging and gain ideas for how to improve it. To get the most from the hour, we recommend that you set aside some time for discussion with your band to complete this preliminary exercise in advance.
Benefits to you and your band
This webinar will enable you to clearly define and create your own Case for Support to help you raise more funds. You can then use the learning and tailor it for different funders, supporters and stakeholder groups.
What we will cover:
- Getting started: what to do and who to involve
- Finding and researching information needed to inform your case for support
- Consideration of each component part
- How to use your case for support
- Keeping the case for support relevant and up to date
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Understand why a case for support is an important first step in fundraising
- Identify what information and data is necessary to build your own case for support
- Create a case for support structure relevant for your band - utilising the template and resources provided
- Use your case for support as a starting point for identifying and building new funding partners.
This webinar will be delivered over Zoom. It is free to BBE members and £10 to non-members.