You can join BBE either as an organisation or as an individual
- Organisational Membership (from £100) is for bands, as well as associations and any other groups. You can set up recurring payments via direct debit for a 2.5% discount.
- Individual BBE membership (£25) is for anyone who is not already a member of BBE through their own band, and is not a member of the BBCA.
What we do
We are here to support, contect and champion your band to ensure a sustainable future for your organisation. Find out more about BBE and our individual initiatives on our About Us and What We Do pages.
Included in your membership:
- Savings on insurance (usually greater than the cost of membership)
- A free programme of online training and development opportunities
- Access to tailor-made resources in our members' resources library, including our comprehensive set of model policies
- Unlimited use of our free volunteer DBS checking service
- Free use of the BBE BandSafe Toolkit for safeguarding
- Discounts at BBE workshops and events, including a substantial discount on the BBE and NSPCC developed BandSafe safeguarding training programme
- Promotional benefits for your band, including a listing on our Find a Band tool and for your events in our Events section
- Eligibility to apply for a grant from the Norman Jones Trust
- Specific advice and dedicated assistance from our staff team
- National representation and lobbying on behalf of all bands
We can also help you:
- Attract and retain players and willing volunteers
- Connect with professionals and partner organisations who can support you with effective marketing, obtaining charitable status, developing partnerships and ensuring the future sustainability of your organisation
- Offer training and guidance to help your band to flourish