You can become a member of BBE either as an organisation or as an individual
We are extremely excited to be joined by top arts fundraising experts from support organisation Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy for this special one-off webinar tailored to the needs of brass bands. Join us for everything you need to know about supporter schemes in just one hour!
Key content of the session:
- How COVID-19 has impacted fundraising in the cultural sector and what this means for you
- The key trends emerging in fundraising, marketing and audience development, based on real-life findings and research
- How the above impacts on the propensity of individual donors to join a supporters scheme
- The main types of supporter scheme and the benefits and challenges of each approach
- Some examples of brass band schemes which are successful, next steps and key takeaways
- A unique opportunity to ask questions to an organisation specialising in fundraising for arts organisations of all shapes and sizes
PLUS: FREE fundraising resources which will be made available exclusively to attendees after the session
About Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy
Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy are experts in fundraising for the arts, transforming the fundraising knowledge, skills and levels of success of arts organisations large and small.
They empower others to harness the considerable opportunities that fundraising offers and to develop diverse and entrepreneurial practice, building and growing long-lasting fundraising skills.
Header image cr. Kerry Harrison Photography
|BBE Member||£ 0.00|
|BBE Non-Member||£ 10.00|