You can become a member of BBE either as an organisation or as an individual

PRS, copyright & licences

As bands use such a vast array of music it's important for us to understand the laws, organisations and best practice involved in obtaining, performing and recording that music. This resource covers the need to know aspects of copyright, PRS and Licences such as obtaining music, making copies, paying PRS fees and what licences you need to sell CDs.

If you would like to see the rest of this content you need to be a member of BBE, or have a personal account that is linked to a BBE member band.  You also need to be logged in - you can do this using the boxes below.  

Please join us as an individual member or sign up your band. 

If your band is already a member and you haven't yet done so, please create an account for yourself and then register as part of your band.

If you already have an account but you haven't registered as part of a member band please link your account to your band!

If you need help, please email


User login