The Department for Culture, Media & Sport are running a fantastic competition during their #CreateUK week giving some young people the chance to spend a day behind the scenes at one of the UK’s most exciting creative companies. If you are wondering where your banding hobby and musical education might take you in the future, this could be the perfect way to give you some ideas. How to Enter:
- Tell The Department for Culture, Media & Sport in one tweet or Facebook post why you want to work in the creative industries.
- Make sure you include their handle @DCMS and the hashtag #CreateUK
- Competition closes 12 midday Friday 15 July.
Opportunities you could win:
- Penguin General, London: Find out what a career in publishing could look like. Spend a day at the world’s first truly global book publishing company. @PenguinUKBooks, www.penguin.co.uk
- LAW Agency, London: A day behind the scenes at a literary agency. Find out how they work with brands, authors, illustrators, speakers and more. @LAWsomeTweets, www.lawagency.co.uk
- Think Jam: Spend the day at an award-winning entertainment marketing agency that supplies products to UK, US and international clients. @WeAreThinkJam, www.thinkjam.com
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be over the age of 16 and based in the UK.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 15 July 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Timing of the shadowing day is not fixed and will be arranged by the prize winner and the company.
- The prize winner is responsible for their travel – costs will not be covered by DCMS or any of the companies.