You can become a member of BBE either as an organisation or as an individual
What we will cover
BBE’s Safeguarding Officer Sam Fisher and Development Manager Alex Parker will answer the following:
- Why is safeguarding important now and how can it be approached when working online?
- How can I begin writing or updating my safeguarding policy?
- Why is it a legal requirement all bands must have a policy?
- What is the BandSafe toolkit and how can I use it?
- What is the BandSafe course and does my band need it? (find the latest training dates)
- What steps should I be taking now to prepare for in-person banding?
Plus, how the BBE ‘BOPA’ can save you time and how it differs from local authority licensing.
Who is the webinar for?
Free to members, this webinar is aimed at anyone playing within or working with a brass band or any form of musical group. It will also benefit those who have already attended BandSafe training, now requiring support in preparing policies and procedures for your organisation.
Your group may or may not work regularly with children (remember, safeguarding legislation applies to people of all ages) and you may be preparing for either in-person music-making or continued virtual gatherings.
This webinar will be delivered online on Wednesady 17th February at 7:00pm using the Zoom webinar platform so attendees can ask questions and discuss the topic throughout the session. This session is free for BBE members, and £5 for non-members.
|BBE Member||£ 0.00|
|BBE Non-Member||£ 5.00|