Four days of events celebrating the best of brass banding, including the European Brass Band Championships | 28 April – 1 May in Birmingham, UK
Thank you for attending the European Brass band Festival 2022 in Birmingham! You can help us make it even better next time by sending your feedback in our five minute survey.
Stay in touch with BBE news, opportunites and events by registing for the BBE newsletter.
- Prelude: The National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain and The Band of Her Majesty's Royal Marines, Collingwood (7.30pm Thu 28 Apr, Town Hall Birmingham) - All tickets £15 + booking fee
- European Composers Competition with Grimethorpe Colliery Band (7.30pm Fri 29 April, Town Hall Birmingham) - All tickets £15 + booking fee (competition entry information)
- The European Youth Brass Band Competition (10am Sat 30 April, Symphony Hall Birmingham) - £15 + booking fee (Grand Tier or Choir, open seating)
- The European Brass Band Championship: Set Test-piece (3.20pm Sat 30 April, Symphony Hall Birmingham) - £49 + booking fee (Grand Tier or Choir). Pre-performance talk with Philip Wilby screened in hall at 3.20pm, performances begin at 3.45pm.
- The European Brass Band Championship: Challenge Section and Championship Own Choice (9am Sun 1 May, Symphony Hall Birmingham) - £55 + booking fee (Grand Tier or Choir)
- EBBF Gala Concert with the Louis Dowdeswell Big Band and the Cory Band and EBBC Awards Ceremony (8pm Sun 1 May, Symphony Hall Birmingham) - £38 + booking fee (Grand Tier or Choir)
- Player's Closing Party (Sun 1 May, Symphony Hall Birmingham)
Plus free performances on the EBBF Outdoor Stage from Thursday - Sunday.
Festival Combi Ticket
Along with individual ticket options, a Festival Combi Ticket is available to purchase for £125 + £3 booking fee. This gives you access to all events on Saturday 30 April and Sunday 1 May. As well as help save you money, the Combi Ticket offers the only way to access the best seats in the house, in the stalls, circle or upper circle.
How can I book for an EBBF event?
All events can be booked via the B:Music website. During the event itself the Town Hall box office will be open on Thursday and Friday from 5.30pm until the interval and Symphony Hall Box Office will be open 8am - 4.30pm on Saturday and 7.30am - 8pm on Sunday.