Chair, Treasurer or key decision maker of a band? We recommend attending our online Band Governance Bootcamp, an interactive and intensive course specifically created to address important areas of focus for those running bands and designed to meet the needs of the sector.
Five reasons to join:
- A recent delegate called it "Absolutely excellent, really informative, perfectly timed."
- At least one member of your band must have taken part to access the BBE Fundraising Service.
- The course covers all the essential areas of governing a brass band.
- Bootcamp will help you identify set-ups that are vital in providing a stable and robust framework for your band’s music-making.
- Attendees will be offered 1:1 follow-ups with a member of our Development Team after the sessions.
Band Governance Bootcamp is currently only available to BBE members, at a cost of £50 per attendee.
You can join BBE from as little as £25. For information on joining BBE please visit our Join Brass Bands England page.
Band Governance Bootcamp sessions will be delivered by BBE’s Education and Development Manager, Sarah Baumann, and BBE’s Relationship and Partnership Development Manager, Alex Parker. It will delivered across two evening sessions (6-8pm) on Wednesday 11 May and Wednesday 25 May.